Thursday, June 14, 2018

6/14 Classroom Update

Thank you for the most incredible year! I have absolutely loved being your child's teacher and getting to know all of your sweet families! I feel so blessed to have been able to share in your child's learning and growth each day, and I am going to miss them dearly! Stay in touch - I would love to know about all about their successes in the future!

This week, we continued to share in end of the year and summer fun! We had so much fun on Water Day and at the end of the year picnic! Here are some picture highlights from all of the fun on Water Day:

Fun in the sun!

Running on the slip 'n slide!

All smiles! :) 

Warming up in the sun!

Bouncing around!

Enjoying popsicles in the shade!

I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing summer full of adventures! I hope to see you all around town! 

No comments:

Post a Comment